The JioMart Shopping Bot that Mark Zuckerberg is Talking About
Few moments in life make you pause and admire all the hard work you have put into building experiences that truly impact the lives of the consumer.
We are overwhelmed with gratitude as Isha Ambani, Executive Director of Reliance Retail Ventures, showcases the Haptik-powered JioMart WhatsApp Bot at Reliance’s 45th Annual General Meeting. The JioMart on WhatsApp experience is the first of its kind and will revolutionize the way millions of businesses across the country connect with their consumers by bringing unparalleled simplicity & convenience to people’s shopping experience
Consumers can start shopping on JioMart by simply sending ‘Hi’ to the JioMart number (+917977079770) on WhatsApp
At Haptik, we have always believed that the future of Commerce is Conversational. And our AI-enabled Commerce expertise in the product search, discovery, recommendation, and comparison space has enabled us to build Meta’s first-ever end-to-end shopping experience on WhatsApp.
Here’s what Mark Zuckerberg had to say about the launch of the JioMart bot 👇
This WhatsApp Shopping bot comes with an array of cutting-edge commerce capabilities like -
- Send promotional messages to millions of users at scale
- Showcase the entire JioMart catalog with hundreds of products & categories - all within WhatsApp
- Search for specific products and categories to quickly get to your item and minimize clicks
- Add to cart & merge cart capabilities just like an eCommerce store
- Complete the payment within WhatsApp with UPI-powered WhatsApp pay, Pay with JioMart or Cash on Delivery
- Receive payment and cart abandonment reminders to finish the shopping journey
- Track orders and refunds in real-time
We believe this is just the beginning of the Conversational Commerce era, and we are excited to be at the forefront of it & leading our entire industry. If you would like to build a WhatsApp shopping bot for your brand, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more: Why Your eCommerce Brand Needs a WhatsApp eCommerce Chatbot