The Ultimate Lending Experience on Chat
Interact with customers on top messaging apps to create leads, streamline loan processes, and offer exceptional post-disbursement assistance.
Attract High Quality Leads
- Provide customers immediate access to a credit line without waiting or talking to a representative.
- From pre-qualification to document submission, our bots make it easy for customers to complete their applications, reducing friction and increasing conversion.
- Turn potential lost opportunities into successful conversions by proactively re-engage with dropped-off leads.
Mortgage and EMI Calculators
- Offer customers access to mortgage and EMI calculators on chat, allowing them to make informed decisions about their loans.
- The EMI Calculators can factor in each customer's unique financial situation, offering personalized calculations for accurate, tailor-made loan recommendations.
- Speed up the eligibility check process with a user-friendly WhatsApp calculator for entering details and quickly receiving results.
Offer Proactive, On-Demand Support
- Sending timely updates and reminders to customers about their ongoing loans to keep customers informed about their loan status, payment due dates, and payment schedule.
- Effortlessly assist customers in retrieving their active loans and associated account statements connected to their account.
- Enable a smooth agent hand-off in real-time, helping customers speak with a human agent to clarify their key concerns.
Simplify the Lending Process
Make it seamless to apply for loans, check application status and get great post-loan support
Pre-Built Conversation Workflows
Leverage Haptik’s library of 100+ pre-built Mortgage workflows to go live faster
Send Two-Way Notifications
Proactively engage with leads and offer them the right loan options matching their requirements
Support for 130+ Languages
Cater to loan applicants and home buyers across geographies by using chatbots that support 130+ languages
Escalate queries that require human involvement and offer instant support to drive higher CSAT
Relevant reads for mortgage industry