Make Digital Healthcare Accessible & Efficient
Streamline lead generation, patient onboarding, appointment scheduling, and test booking to create a more efficient customer experience.
Drive Brand Awareness & Acquire Customers
- Reach your patients directly through messaging channels such as Facebook, Google Business Messages (GBM), Instagram, and WhatsApp.
- Provide relevant information to prospective patients at the right time in their search journey, and effectively capture leads.
- Help patients discover services and locate healthcare facilities offering in-person visits within their vicinity.
Make Appointment Booking Efficient
- Give patients a convenient and easy-to-use option to book appointments anytime, anywhere through a chatbot on your website or on WhatsApp.
- Streamline appointment rescheduling to give your patients more control, allowing them to effortlessly adjust their date and time slot.
- Enhance patient engagement through automated appointment reminders, post-engagement follow-ups and surveys to collect feedback.
Provide On-demand Patient Support
- Send diagnostic reports, health records, and other important updates directly to patients via WhatsApp or SMS.
- Automate FAQs related to billing, account information, and insurance questions, so that agents can focus their time on more pressing matters.
- Gather patient feedback through CSAT and NPS surveys to further enhance the patient experience.
Enhance Digital Healthcare Experiences with Haptik
Our suite of intelligent tools improves your efficiency while offering security & reliability
Pre-built Conversation Workflows
Haptik’s library of pre-built conversation workflows help automate conversations between healthcare providers and patients.
When it comes to protecting user data, we go above and beyond to ensure the sanctity of information and Haptik is now HIPAA-compliant.
Support for 130+ Languages
Break down language barriers and connect with your users on a deeper level with powerful multilingual virtual assistants.
Quickly address up to 80% of customer inquiries and direct more pressing cases to support agents, depending on their current workload.