The Telecom landscape has changed drastically over the last couple of years and competition is more fierce than ever.
Amidst the waves of digital transformation, changing user behavior, and COVID-19 pandemic, customer experience has become the ultimate differentiator.
Lengthy wait times are becoming unacceptable and having archaic live support on the website or app just doesn’t cut it anymore. Brands are increasingly moving away from phone trees and enabling an automation-first messaging strategy to deliver 24/7 on-demand customer support across all devices and channels.
We were super excited to host Chris Lipman, Chief Customer Officer at StarHub who shared insights about how conversational AI turned out to be the greatest recipe to success, helping them enhance their frontline experience, reduce hold times and provide an always-connected user experience.
- The evolution of customer behavior and buying patterns.
- The growing need for digital transformation in Telecom; especially during COVID-19
- Challenges StarHub is trying to solve using Conversational AI.
- Insights and learnings derived from automating key business use-cases and the overall business impact.
- Building a competitive advantage and driving sustainable growth with an Intelligent Virtual Assistant.
Our featured speaker is a customer experience expert and drives StarHub’s transformation to become a customer-centric brand. He has over 18 years of experience in Telecom and has worked with several large brands such as HOOQ, Virgin Mobile, Telestra, and Globe Telecom.
Watch the recorded session now!