We have some of the frequently questions covered below
Tier 1 - Limited to 1,000 unique message recipients per day
Tier 2 - Limited to 10,000 unique message recipients per day
Tier 3 - Limited to 100,000 unique message recipients per day
Because WhatsApp encrypts messages, it relies on user feedback to measure the quality of messages. WhatsApp uses this feedback to track an internal "quality rating" for senders that can affect how users are able to move between rate limiting tiers.
Factors including the frequency rate of "Report Spam" and "Block" on your sender may influence the quality rating." Senders with a low-quality rating may not be eligible to move up in rate-limiting tiers.
1. Make sure messages follow the WhatsApp Business Policy.
2. Only send messages to users who have opted in to receive messages from your business. Make the messages highly personalized and useful to users.
3. Avoid sending open-ended welcome or introductory messages.
4. Be mindful of messaging frequency; avoid sending customers too many messages a day.
5. Be thoughtful of informational messages, optimizing for content and length.