Software Engineer 3 - Backend
- Have in depth knowledge of backend systems, design principles, good coding practices
- Thorough understanding of how to build/improve complex tools already at scale
- Work across all teams to understand requirements and implementation of API’s/Solutioning for these tools
- High level estimating and scoping/breaking down of tasks
- Model/Re-Model database architecture for performance and scalability
- Collaborate with the product team to build out cutting edge proof of concept (poc).
- Respond to data requests, generate/produce reports to help product teams make informed decisions.
- Participate in code reviews, automated and functional testing, and other aspects of our quality assurance process
- Fully participate in a scrum-based, agile development environment
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices
- Have good communication skills
- 5+ years of experience developing complex and scalable products
- Good knowledge of at-least one framework (Django preferred)
- Must be proficient with one language : Python/Java/PHP
- Must have modeled normalized database schemas for large scale applications
- Must have used in-memory data stores like Redis, Memcached
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership with Jio.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing chatbot market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of US $0.94 bn by the end of 2024 progressing from US $0.11 bn earned in 2015.
- Great customers: Businesses across industries - Samsung, HDFCLife, Times of India are some that have relied on Haptik's Conversational AI solutions to engage, acquire, service and understand customers.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.