Software Engineer - Frontend
- Have a keen eye for detail and passionate about UI and UX
- Have a solid understanding of front-end technologies
- Build, maintain and gate-keep the platform tools
- Work closely with the PM and designers to deliver high quality features
- Work closely with the backend engineers to understand the Haptik system and build for scale
- High level estimating and scoping/breaking down of tasks
- Document features to make them easily understandable to clients
- Participate in code reviews, automated and functional testing, and other aspects of our quality assurance process
- Use and promote standard good coding practices
- Fully participate in a scrum-based, agile development team
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices
- Work experience around optimizing build artifacts and performance monitoring
- Following security standards when using cookies/others to store user information etc.
- 3+ years of experience working on React.js
- Prior experience of leading/mentoring a team is a plus
- Knowledge of flux and redux
- CSS, animations and UI/UX principles.
- Knowledge of backend technologies is a plus
- Good attention to detail, pixel perfect designs
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Good Communication skills
- Hustler with the passion for writing good code
- Team player
- Must have experience in working in an agile environment, exposure to tools like Jira would be an added benefit
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership with Jio.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing chatbot market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of US $0.94 bn by the end of 2024 progressing from US $0.11 bn earned in 2015.
- Great customers: Businesses across industries - Samsung, HDFCLife, Times of India are some that have relied on Haptik's Conversational AI solutions to engage, acquire, service and understand customers.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.