Location: Mumbai, 1 Vacancy - Full-time
What we want to accomplish and why we need you?
Haptik is one of the world’s largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 100 million devices, and processed over 2 billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application. With a 200+ member strong team that is set to double in the coming year, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution with some of the best minds in the industry.
We want to be the most admired brand globally when it comes to enterprise conversational AI. We deeply care about building the right solutions for our clients and ensure they get the desired value from our technology.
What will you do every day?
As a product manager, you are responsible for managing the entire product lifecycle end-to-end. You will proactively identify initiatives to drive value to customers based on your area of focus. You will champion these features across multiple teams – machine learning, design, engineering, marketing, sales, marketing,customer success to deliver the final end value to customers. You will measure the end impact against the expected outcome. This position reports into VP, Product
Ok, you're sold, but what are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
- Responsible for the success and development of the Haptik Technology Platform.
- Build an effective roadmap to prioritize important features for your product area.
- Take high-level feature proposals and customer problems and break them into small iterations that engineering can work on
- Balance new features, improvements, and bug fixes to ensure a high velocity and a stable product.
- Consider the business impact, ROI, and other implications when taking important decisions.
- Engage with stakeholders in two-way communication on Sales, Support, Customer Success, and Marketing as the subject-matter expert.
- Follow feature development end-to-end; provide guidance and feedback to engineers and designers; ensure everyone is aligned across sales, marketing and customer success.
- Contribute to related blog posts, white papers, documentation to market the product
- Contribute to the product vision, together with the VP of Product
- 4-6 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Engineering from a Tier 1 institute like IIT, BIT, NIT, etc. or US/UK
- Experience in a B2B SaaS Company
- Communication experience with conveying technical topics to the audience.
- Execution experience to drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven, Multi-tasker, Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership in April 2019 with Jio in a $100 million deal.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing AI market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of $9 billion by the end of 2024.
- Emerging technology: We are moving to an AI first world, and Haptik is one of the largest AI first companies globally, based out of India.
- Great customers: Some of the most notable brands in the world - Oyo Rooms, Samsung, Tata Teleservices, Club Mahindra, KFC, Coca-Cola, to count a few.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.