Manager, Pre Sales
Location: Mumbai, 1 Vacancy - Full-time
What we want to accomplish and why we need you?
Haptik is one of the world’s largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 100 million devices, and processed over 2 billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application. With a 200+ strong team, including some of the finest minds in Artificial Intelligence, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution. We are on the lookout for a dynamic and driven individual for the role of Manager/Senior Manager, Pre Sales.
What will you do every day?
The role requires a good blend of technical, product and interpersonal skills with a passion to provide every necessary support to the front end sales team to close large scale enterprise deals. You will, on a day to day basis, work with various external clients & internal teams trying to bridge the gaps between solutioning & selling. You will also come up with different collaterals which will help scale up the complete process across industry and geography.
Ok, you're sold, but what are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
- Understand client needs and business challenges to architect a workable solution with a convincing value proposition by collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams
- Manage relationships and with some of Haptik’s largest strategic accounts and work closely with their teams to achieve the business objectives
- Use the domain & product experience, coupled with sales expertise, to craft sales pitches, client-specific collaterals and demos for the sales team
- Manage the entire proposal lifecycle which will include scope finalization, solution review, commercials and proposal submission.
- Collaborate with the various teams involved in the process to provide the best response to the specific questions in the RFP, review the RFP response with the various stakeholders, and finalize a winning response for timely submission.
- Analyze market data to determine the ideal customer for Haptik’s solutions. Be upto speed on market trends, competition and evolving landscape of the conversational AI ecosystem to provide right solutions to our clients and also handle objections during the sales process.
- Own the platform demos & Proof of Concepts. Understand the business use case, and create prototypes for the client
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and giving feedback to the product team to ensure a differentiated product roadmap
- 4-6 years of experience with at least 2-3 years of experience in a Pre Sales & Solutioning role in a large enterprise set up
- Demonstration of critical product and consumer thinking during his/her career.
- Should be comfortable to do technical writing & creating impactful presentations
- Has a good understanding of SDK’s and API’s and a good ability to troubleshoot issues
- Experience of building a bot on any platform will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of managing a team will be a plus
- Prior experience of working on large technology tenders & proposals will be a plus
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership in April 2019 with Jio in a $100 million deal.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing AI market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of $9 billion by the end of 2024.
- Emerging technology: We are moving to an AI first world, and Haptik is one of the largest AI first companies globally, based out of India.
- Great customers: Some of the most notable brands in the world - Oyo Rooms, Samsung, Tata Teleservices, Club Mahindra, KFC, Coca-Cola, to count a few.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.