Manager, Customer Success II
Location: Mumbai, 1 Vacancy - Full-time
What we want to accomplish and why we need you?
Haptik is one of the world’s largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 100 million devices, and processed over 2 billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application. With a 200+ member strong team, including some of the finest minds in Artificial Intelligence, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic individual in the Customer Success Team who works closely with the enterprise clients helping them achieve their business goals. This is a managerial role wherein you will be guiding a team of analysts and also dealing with value enterprise clients directly.
What will you do every day?
You will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of clients from top corporates, to fast-growing startups, to top eCommerce and internet companies in India. Each client has unique needs and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our chatbots to drive impact in mission-critical areas of their organization.
At Haptik, Customer Success sits at the nexus of sales, platform, UX and product helping to drive company growth and transforming the conversational AI landscape in the world. Customer Success Managers act as consultative business partners to our largest customers, serving as a bridge between their needs and our product.
You will be actively tracking and driving ROI for the clients under your management and you will be constantly thinking on doing the things at scale.
Do you thrive on consulting closely with clients on their core business objectives? Are you looking for truly fascinating and inspiring work, where you’ll work alongside an amazing team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
If the answer is yes, then look no further.
Ok, you're sold, but what are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
- Goal-oriented and data-driven to actively track bot performance and drive ROI for clients. Analyze customer data to improve the end-user experience.
- Business Adviser to our clients working towards achieving their business goals. Manage client relationships and day to day interface with the client.
- Work closely with product/tech teams to explore the feasibility of technical enhancement features and product functionalities
- Excellent communication skills. Remember communication is not what you say but what other people understand.
- Be the user experience and solutioning expert, guiding the team to build the right conversational experiences to solve client issues.
- Keep up with the trends in the industry and platform capabilities of the competition. Manage all customer communications for your accounts and ensure that all customer issues are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- Be responsible for upselling and renewals, and increase the revenue per client.
- Help drive customer references and case studies, and produce reports and presentations to explain insights and results to marketing professionals.
- Identify patterns among bot performance and contribute towards developing best practices, FAQs and knowledge base for using Haptik platform and actively look for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness
- Strong team player with a success-oriented attitude and a keen focus on analyzing objective of the project and achieving it
- 5-6 years of experience in Account Management/Client handling Profiles
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills.
- Analytical and data-driven with ability to deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of analytics tools like R, Tableau, Python
- Demonstration of good product and consumer thinking during his/her career.
- Hands-on and a quick learner. Comfortable with learning new technology
- Basic tech skills especially knowledge of python will be a plus
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership in April 2019 with Jio in a $100 million deal.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing AI market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of $9 billion by the end of 2024.
- Emerging technology: We are moving to an AI first world, and Haptik is one of the largest AI first companies globally, based out of India.
- Great customers: Some of the most notable brands in the world - Oyo Rooms, Samsung, Tata Teleservices, Club Mahindra, KFC, Coca-Cola, to count a few.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.