Machine Learning Engineer - 1
- Experiments and prototype new ideas in the domain of transfer learning to better leverage data sources across languages using NLP and deep learning algorithms
- Benchmark the prototype on Haptik’s Data to gain the required precision
- Perform in-depth analysis of failure points of algorithm on different environments
- Improve precision and recall of existing modules by using data generated by human agents at the failure point of the current algorithm.
- Foresee data requirements for future research projects and come up with innovative approaches for data generation
- Scale models for multiple domains with help of devops, backend and frontend teams.
- Come up with new ideas and approaches to solve problems in the domain of conversational AI
- Publish and present successful research in relevant journals and conferences
- Minimum 1 year of industry experience in Machine Learning or Post graduation with research experience in Machine Learning projects
- Experience working thoroughly on either Text or Image Dataset
- Ability to ask right questions that cut to the heart of the existing solutions and approaches
- Experience on at-least one of the projects amongst information retrieval, Text Classification, Machine comprehension, Entity recognition, Intent detection, Semantic frame parsing or Machine translation
- Experience with training and tuning language model on large datasets
- Experience working with at least one of the SQL, NoSQL or graph Database
- Proficient at programming in any one language
- Familiarity with at least one Machine Learning framework - Pytorch / TensorFlow / Keras
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership in April 2019 with Jio in a $100 million deal.
Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing AI market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of $9 billion by the end of 2024.
Emerging technology: We are moving to an AI first world, and Haptik is one of the largest AI first companies globally, based out of India.
Great customers: Some of the most notable brands in the world - Oyo Rooms, Samsung, Tata Teleservices, Club Mahindra, KFC, Coca-Cola, to count a few.
Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.