Lead, Product Marketing
- Own and define the messaging and product positioning for Haptik’s enterprise products and solutions across markets
- Develop strong benefits-focused communication together with customer success and product managers
- Run GTM initiatives for all market launches and product releases
- Own marketing initiatives such as whitepapers, webinars, product videos, etc.
- Enable sales teams with all collateral requirements including sales decks, battlecards, trainings, one pagers, case studies, etc
- Define the pricing and customer segmentation strategy for all the markets Haptik operates in.
- Continuously do market gap analysis and competitive benchmarking to righly position Haptik’s products and solutions
- Be the expert internally of the “pulse” of the market through detailed industry insight into current and future trends as well as a deep understanding of the customer
- 4-6 years of experience in Product Marketing, in a B2B software / SAAS company
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Engineering from a Tier 1 institute like IIT, BIT, NIT, etc. or US/UK
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience in executing a range of GTM programs including, webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing, etc.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures would be an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven, Multi-tasker, Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership in April 2019 with Jio in a $100 million deal.
Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing AI market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of $9 billion by the end of 2024.
Emerging technology: We are moving to an AI first world, and Haptik is one of the largest AI first companies globally, based out of India.
Great customers: Some of the most notable brands in the world - Oyo Rooms, Samsung, Tata Teleservices, Club Mahindra, KFC, Coca-Cola, to count a few.
Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.