- Use Haptik platform tools and collaborate with conversation design team to build conversational flows, both chat and voice based, with amazing user experience
- Be comfortable working with multiple integrations in parallel and clients to understand their requirements and implementation of APIs
- Integrate and develop various different web based APIs and system to build logic flows for chatbots
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices
- Participate in code reviews, automated and functional testing, and other aspects of our quality assurance process (including client validation)
- Create professional technical documentations and present for internal and external use
- Model database architecture for performance and scalability
- Participate in a scrum-based, agile development team
- Must have a Bachelor's or higher degree in computer engineering
- 1-2 years of experience developing scalable products
- Good knowledge of python and Django framework
- Understanding of the best practices in development and testing processes
- Good communication skills
- Must have experience and understanding of modelling database schemas (MySQL, Mongo etc)
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch and Docker is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management abilities
- Must be a hustler and should have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, habitual of quick turnaround and take ownership of the project in question
- Bring a focused attitude to work with a strong attention to detail
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership with Jio.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing chatbot market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of US $0.94 bn by the end of 2024 progressing from US $0.11 bn earned in 2015.
- Great customers: Businesses across industries - Samsung, HDFCLife, Times of India are some that have relied on Haptik's Conversational AI solutions to engage, acquire, service and understand customers.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and don't shy away from breaking things!