Business Development Representative (APAC Market)
- Prospecting & Opportunity Generation: Networking and Initiating Dialogues with C-Level HR Leaders in Enterprises. You will need to call and qualify all priority/non-priority MQLs
- Outbound Campaigns: You'll be owning all outbound campaigns for your designated region.
- Do Product Demonstrations to the Qualified Leads
- Coordinate with Sales Teams to move leads to closure.
- Constantly record lead and prospect activity in CRMs.
- Develop new business with constant communication to prospective customers on Email, LinkedIn, Calling etc.
- 2-4 years of experience working as Business Development Role with SaaS / Technology / IT firms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot (Or any other CRM)
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership with Jio.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing chatbot market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of US $0.94 bn by the end of 2024 progressing from US $0.11 bn earned in 2015.
- Great customers: Businesses across industries - Samsung, HDFCLife, Times of India are some that have relied on Haptik's Conversational AI solutions to engage, acquire, service and understand customers.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.