Business Development Representative (US Market)
Location: Remote, 1 Vacancy - Full-time
What we want to accomplish and why we need you?
Haptik is one of the world’s largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 100 million devices, and processed over 2 billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application.
What will you do every day?
Haptik is on a lookout for Business Development Representative(BDR) rockstar, someone who understands B2B SaaS, As a BDR, you will be responsible for qualifying all inbound leads and coordinating with Sales Teams to move leads to closure.
Ok, you're sold, but what are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
- Prospecting & Opportunity Generation: Networking and Initiating Dialogues with C-Level HR Leaders in Enterprises. You will need to call and qualify all priority/non-priority MQLs
- Outbound Campaigns: You'll be owning all outbound campaigns for your designated region.
- Do Product Demonstrations to the Qualified Leads
- Coordinate with Sales Teams to move leads to closure.
- Constantly record lead and prospect activity in CRMs.
- Develop new business with constant communication to prospective customers on Email, LinkedIn, Calling etc.
- 2-4 years of experience working as a Business Development Role with SaaS / Technology / IT firms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot (Or any other CRM)
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership in April 2019 with Jio in a $100 million deal.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing AI market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of $9 billion by the end of 2024.
- Emerging technology: We are moving to an AI first world, and Haptik is one of the largest AI first companies globally, based out of India.
- Great customers: Some of the most notable brands in the world - Oyo Rooms, Samsung, Tata Teleservices, Club Mahindra, KFC, Coca-Cola, to count a few.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.