- Ability to build and optimise core components of Haptik’s machine learning stack which caters to millions of conversations on virtual chat and voice agents on a daily basis
- Collaborate with the team to understand the engineering requirements of various machine learning components
- Contribute to building core architecture and abstractions which controls orchestration of machine learning components
- Setup performance benchmarks, logging and monitoring standards for machine learning team
- Foresee data requirements for future projects and come up with innovative approaches for data logging and generation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards and best practices used in optimising machine learning pipelines
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the performance of deep learning frameworks, model versioning practices and model deployment practices
- Increase the usability of algorithms in Haptik’s open-source repositories by building developer-friendly utilities
- 3+ years of production software development or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of full software development cycle with strong experience of building backend APIs
- Strong concepts of object-oriented programming and proven experience in building abstractions supporting complex software
- Proficient with python programming and strong concepts of multithreaded programming
- Experience working with SQL, NoSQL or graph Database
- Sense of responsibility, proven ownership and strong communication skills
- Knowledge of parallel computing and hands-on experience with Apache spark or equivalent is a bonus
- Familiarity with Docker related technologies such as Kubernetes, Kubeflow or equivalent is a bonus
- Familiarity with conversational AI ecosystem is a bonus
- Fundamental concepts of Machine Learning is a bonus
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership in April 2019 with Jio in a $100 million deal.
Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing AI market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of $9 billion by the end of 2024.
Emerging technology: We are moving to an AI first world, and Haptik is one of the largest AI first companies globally, based out of India.
Great customers: Some of the most notable brands in the world - Oyo Rooms, Samsung, Tata Teleservices, Club Mahindra, KFC, Coca-Cola, to count a few.
Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.