- Ability to build and optimise core components of Haptik’s AI stack which caters to millions of conversations on virtual chat and voice agents on a daily basis
- Develop, prototype and test machine-learning algorithms for NLP problems
- Support core algorithmic evolution of the R&D unit
- You will rapidly prototype solutions and drive/be involved in AI product discussions
- Always have an eye towards cutting edge emerging AI SOTA and leverage the same as needed
- Own research activities pertaining to the AI research agenda, Conduct literature review related to specific research problems, frame the research problems mathematically and design algorithmic experiments
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or related technical field.
- Background in natural language processing and deep learning Strong python programming experience .
- Experience using frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch, DyNet and Keras, chainer etc. Strong publication record in top tier AI conferences is a huge plus.
- Experience in three or more of the following:
- Goal-oriented Dialogue Systems, Document Classification, stance prediction, context understanding
- Natural language Generation
Entity and Relation Extraction, entity linking, entity disambiguation
- Text Summarisation: Extractive and abstractive Machine Translation, Transliteration, language detection state of art methods in Representation Learning
- Recommendation Systems: conversational, transactional Reinforcement Learning for conversations or gaming.
- Machine reading/comprehension: question answering over large documents or collections.
- Knowledge graphs, ontology auto-population / ontology completion, semantic reasoners.
- Active learning: Interactive annotations Meta-learning, curriculum learning
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership in April 2019 with Jio in a $100 million deal.
Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing AI market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of $9 billion by the end of 2024.
Emerging technology: We are moving to an AI first world, and Haptik is one of the largest AI first companies globally, based out of India.
Great customers: Some of the most notable brands in the world - Oyo Rooms, Samsung, Tata Teleservices, Club Mahindra, KFC, Coca-Cola, to count a few.
Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.